Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I've been tagged :)

By my awesome friend Daf So of course I'll type this out on my lunch break...need something to distract me for a minute.


1. What did you do 10 years ago?
1998...I was a junior in high school. So that means I was applying to colleges/taking the SATs/etc right? I guess? My only memories of high school were of soccer and boys. :)

2. Five items on your to-do list today:
- go to the gym
- drink 4 more glasses of water
- call my best friend Karen and talk to her about her trip to South America
- change our reservation at the Four Seasons to include breakfast buffet(obviously!)
- watch our newest netflix movie with Dave

3. Snacks that you enjoy
- yogurt
- fruit
- fig newmans
- chips and salsa and guacamole
- fruit snacks

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
buy the Nikon D3 and every imaginable camera accessory I can find, buy a house in Bora Bora, buy a boat to sail around the world, build a cat farm...you know the usual stuff. :)

5. Places that you would live:
Bora Bora
DC area
Noosa, Australia

6. Bloggers to whom you are passing the challenge:
- Tina's Blog
- Kristi's Blog
- Cat's Blog
- Lindz' Blog
- Christina's Blog

No comments: