Sunday, October 19, 2008

good friends and fall

This weekend I spent time with lots of good friends - some I havnt seen in a while, others I see all the time. All have been so supportive and kind to our family and I am so grateful to have them as friends.

Sam and Brett are two of those special people that have such big warm hearts. They also have an adorable son who graces several posts on my blog and usually lets us hold him without crying. :) We spent a great morning at the apple orchard picking over 10 pounds of apples (I think it's 10...hoping it wasnt more than 15...geez) and lots of pie pumpkins. They have a great family and it was really good to see them all and spend some time outside.

Here are some sneak peeks from the day!
Cooper_0022


Cooper_0035bw


Cooper_0085


Cooper_0126a


Cooper_0129bw


Cooper_0304


Cooper_0312


Cooper_0267bw


Cooper_0406


He is really excited about his lobster halloween costume. :)

Cooper_0508

No comments: